Posted By IPTV Admin on Mar 10, 2021 |
Internet Protocol TV, aka, IPTV has reached millions of entertainment fans. It is reasonably loved as it can be used as a better replacement for heavy-priced streaming services. By default, you will not find any dedicated channels on IPTV. Hence comes the M3U links or URLs with which you can stream quality content. i.e., you require an m3u file to stream TV shows and videos on your device. With an IPTV media player, your device will identify the channels associated with the m3u URL. To stream the best titles, you require the working m3u links. You shall check this post to know more about IPTV M3U Playlists, URLs, and links, along with the best m3u links.
M3U Playlist URL – A Brief Outline
An M3U Playlist is nothing but a text-based file to stream contents. In other words, you will find many streaming links or channels with the m3u playlist. Such files will work if you have compatible IPTV players on your device. It is the m3u file that allows the media player. Some of the most common IPTV m3u players include Kodi, VLC, Perfect Player, IPTV Smarters Players, etc. All of these and lots of other IPTV players support the m3u playlist URL.
M3U represents the file extension and is referred as Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 Uniform Resource Locator. The file uses non-Unicode encoding. If the extension is m3u8, it means the file is UTF-8 encoded.
Best IPTV M3U Playlist
We have classified the working m3u URLs under different genres for an unlimited streaming experience.
Sports M3U Playlist
The below m3u URL links will help you stream a wide range of sports channels and events.
Movies M3U Playlist
For the best of movies, you shall use the below m3u links.
Music M3U Playlist
There are m3u playlists available for listening to your favorite tracks.
Live News M3U Playlist
Stay up-to-date with the latest happenings using the below m3u URLs.
Kids M3U Playlist
There are some m3u URLs that allow kids to get entertained.
Live IPTV & TV Shows
You can stream live TV and shows with the playlists given below.
Other IPTV Channels
- Stream 2000+ worldwide IPTV channels – https://bit.ly/2Cmk6zn
- Spanish IPTV Channels – http://184.108.40.206:8000/playlist.m3u8
- Brazil & Portugal TV Channels – https://pastebin.com/raw/A89MfK78
How to Convert an M3U Playlist
The below steps will help you convert an m3u playlist URL with the help of the VLC media player.
1. Copy the URL of your choice.
2. Launch VLC Player and select the Media tab from the main menu.
3. Choose Open Network Stream, and on the pop-up, select Network.
4. Go ahead and paste the URL you have copied and click Convert.
5. Suppose you get a window that prompts you to choose the settings, select audio-video codecs, and subtitle.
5. Click Start and wait for the process to end.
How to Create an M3U Playlist
You can create your own m3u playlist or file if you have a compatible media player. We have guided you with the help of the VLC Media Player.
1. Launch the VLC player and click on the View tab on the main menu.
2. You should select Playlist and press Ctrl+L to browse the playlist.
3. Right-click on the playlist and click Add File to add files or Add Folder to choose a folder.
4. Get back to VLC home and click the Media tab to choose the Playlist to file.
5. On the pop-up, enter the file name and location. Further, select the M3U file format on the File extension option.
6. Finally, select the Save option, and now you have created your m3u playlist successfully.
That was all about the IPTV M3U Playlists, URL, and links. We hope you were able to create and convert the m3u URL with this article. The m3u links get updated now and then. So, stay tuned with the article for the latest working m3u playlists and links.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.